Sunday 17 December 2017

Math (Education Perfect)


This year for Maths, I've been using Education Perfect, that has been happily added to our school learning! This learning website has helped me a lot with my learning. Giving me a little more of an understanding of what I need to be learning. Education Perfect has not only helped me improve with my learning but has helped me be more confident with my work because of the help I have been given from my teacher and also Education Perfect from the examples and clues it has given me!

I appreciate all of the help that has been given to me by my Math Teacher Mr. Koch. He had helped me with understanding to get me to where I need to be! Taking his time out of his work to help me get a bigger understanding of what I was trying to learn! Let alone get me to the level I needed to be at!

Thank you, Mr. Koch, for all of the necessary help! You've helped me so much, and help prepare me for Year 10! I am very grateful for all that you have done for me!

1 comments:

Post a Comment