Saturday 16 December 2017

My 2017 Highlight

To see all of the smiles on everyone's faces was a joy! The laughter and excitement that came from everyone just brightened my day. Not having to worry about drama and just have a great time with my friends was my highlight for 2017! Being able to get along and communicate with everyone whether they were my friends or not! It was something that I found intriguing. Everyone had an amazing time having fun! I loved hanging out with different people instead of my friends! It really helped me get over my shyness and helped me be a little more confident with myself.

2017 may have not been an amazing year for everyone but throughout all of the successes that everyone had achieved just made everything better.
2017 wouldn't be one of my favorite years but some of the things that happened throughout 2017 were! Being able to accept 5 awards for my prize giving was an honor! Getting a better understanding of my learning. And knowing that all of my hard work had paid off! Let alone knowing that all of my successes this year will really help strive for a larger amount of success for next year! With all of my achievements will definitely give my younger siblings something to think about! No matter what situation you are in, nor the things you are going through in life, you're are still very capable of achieving all of your goals that are set for you! As long as you try your best, never give up! And ask for help when you need it or not!


0 comments:

Post a Comment