Friday 23 October 2015

We Will Miss You Te Harangi

Dear Te Harangi,
I know you are leaving our school but I want to let you know that I am going to miss you, Miss all your anime drawings and all your weirdness. I just want you to know that you are the greatest friend I have ever had. You are funny, weird and loves Unicorns we doesn't like you. Your just a really smart and pretty girl.
Words to describe you: Funny, Fabu, Pretty, Amazing, Positive, Respectful, Lovable, Sweet and Anime lover.When you go I want you to know that we will remember you, I hope that you come back to visit. :) I love you Te Harangi, I hope you have a great time down at Thames
Image result for Te Harangi @ Tamaki PrimaryImage result for Te Harangi @ Tamaki Primary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks paige I want to say I'll miss you too :,)....And also maybe you could check your work but thanks

mistake: loves Unicorns we doesn't like you

Anonymous said...

Awww thanks paige I want to say I'll miss you too :,)....And also maybe you could check your work but thanks

mistake: loves Unicorns we doesn't like you

Post a Comment